The best concert ever

 When I think about concerts I immediately remenber the festival of Viña del mar of 2011, held in Anfiteatro de la Quinta Vergara, especially for one artist, Chayanne, who is one of my favorite musician. I remenber that when my father told me we will go I didn't had much expectations, I was young and didnt know much about the event, but since the first day I change my opinion, it was really entertaining and there were a lot of good musician including Roberto Carlos, but without doubts my favorite was Chayanne, and no only I thougt that, because he won a lot of awards, such as the gaviota de oro and singed about one and a half hour, he just warmed up the audience and well, I guess I can't forget it since it was the first time I went to the festival.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Dream Job