My Dream Job

 Since I was in high school I have liked chemistry a lot so I knew I would end up working in a job related to this subject, and now that I am studying chemistry and pharmacy I have a wide labor field to choose, including the investigation area, the pharmaceutical industry, the clinical pharmacy, among others, but right now I am more interested in the pharmaceutical industry.

This area requires not only the knowledge that I will learn at university, but also qualities, such as being responsible, organized, punctual, and respectful, and of course skills including teamwork, leadership.

Regarding the salary I know this is one of the best paid areas and this career has a very good employability, and added to this I am not that interested in money, as I can take some luxuries such as eating good food or travel to other countries I will be okey, so I think there won´t be problems in this sense.

Of course, nothing is for sure and maybe if I don't feel comfortable in this area I would search for other options, maybe I would open my own pharmacy, or study a major to specialize myself in the investigation area and work in a laboratory and perhaps one day discover a new medicine, I don´t know the future always gives surprises.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The best concert ever